Stanley STMT71654 201-Piece Mechanics Tool Set is one of the finest names that goes around in the field of mechanical tools. It is a fortune 500 company which speaks for itself. They are in the business for quite some time now and have set a benchmark for others and for themselves as well. There is a certain level of quality that people and experts around the world expect from their product and they never fail to deliver on that.
This latest mechanics tool set is a fine example of how they take into account the daily lives of people and design their products so that it comes in handy whenever people need it. The whole set comprises of 201 pieces in which there are different combinations so that they can link up and solve the complex cases as well. All the parts and equipment are made up of steel because of which they are highly durable.
- The handles of the ratchet are designed ergonomically so that they can be easily used and features a reverse switch mechanism which is operated with the help of thumb movement.
- The case provided for carrying all the equipment and tool is highly durable, allowing the owner to have all the parts in one place all the time.
- All the equipment have a chrome plating to make sure that they are all anti corrosive in nature.
- In order to increase the torque and strength of the tools, they are provided with a body which chrome vanadium forged.
- The tools provided don’t require any battery.
- The kit comes with a spark plug socket which can be used as and when required.
- Some of the ratchets provided in the set froze too often, making it difficult to remove it.
- The design of the case is not up to standards because of which the sockets are held too tightly in it.