Craftsman is an American company and has been making quality tools since 1927. The brand is well known for its quality product and has been manufacturing quality sets and tools for quite some time now. The manufacturers try to make sure that all their products are perfect and are up to the standards that they have set for themselves and for others as well.
The craftsman has again made a strong statement with their 230-piece mechanic’s tool set. The whole set has been designed in such a way that it covers the day-to-day tasks so that the user doesn’t have to look somewhere else to get the job done. The tools are made up of alloyed steel so that it is durable and serves for a good period of time and has a silvery finish to it, ensuring that it looks good as well. The set consists of universal joints and extension bars as well along with the sockets and ratchets of different sizes. There are six combination wrenches in the set as well, which can be used to perform most of the task easily without much effort. There are 12 nut drivers as well, having a magnetic handle so that it is easy to use them along with 40 screwdriver bits so that everything is available at a place.
- The tools are made up of alloyed steel, making them quite durable.
- Some of the tools have a magnetic head, which makes it easier for the user to use them.
- None of the tools require a battery of any kind which allows the user to use it for as long as they want.
- Most of the tools are made in China, thus there is no guarantee of the quality of the tool.
- The mold of the tools is designed in such a way that they do not lock in the tools. If the whole box is mistakenly opened backwards, the whole content of the box falls down.