92-824 STANLEY BLACK CHROME AND LASER ETCHED 69 PIECE SOCKET SET
The 92-824 Stanley Laser Etched and Black Chrome 64 Piece Socket Set is a ratchet and socket set finished with black chrome for corrosion resistibility. It has laser etched markings on all 69 pieces for accurate visibility. This model ratchets is designed for slip resistance and accurate gripping.
The ratchets are high torque with a quick release mechanism for one-handed use also with slip resistance. The sockets and ratchets are coated with black chrome that gives the laser markings a sharper appearance.
Features of the 92-824 Stanley Laser Etched and Black Chrome 64 Piece Socket Set:
- It can easily work on rubber, vinyl, wood leather, plastic and, acrylics.
- It is designed to meet high-quality standards and performance and well known for its durability.
- It weighs 10.5 pounds and is 19×12×3.2 inches long. It comes in 69 piece sockets and ratchets.
- It exceeds ANSI speculations regarding the product as safe as well as standard.
- Hand tool with sockets and sets.
- The backside case of the toolset can be used as a drawer tray.
- It has travel limited lifetime warranty and this gives the product a plus point.
- For easy operation, it is designed with an immediate release switch and reversible mechanism.
- The toolkit comes with inch sockets, drive pear head ratchet arms, spark block sockets and extension bars.
- The toolkit is uniquely designed known as Max-Drive that gives 15 % more torque making the job easier to touch the rounded corners as well.
- The 92-824 Stanley Laser Etched and Black Chrome 64 Piece Socket Set doesn’t come with batteries.
- It is limited in tools; the downside is that it cannot be used for big projects.
The 92-824 Stanley Laser Etched and Black Chrome 64 Piece Socket Set is ANSI speculated and approved and comes with 69 socket set. It may not be able to use for bigger projects however it can help through DIY small projects. There is unlimited lifetime warranty for this set model guaranteeing hope for every user in its durability.